Lit by 3 unequal Gothic-style windows, 2 to the east, the largest to the north, the north-east transept is topped with a paneled vault with emblazoned hallmarks (from north to south: half of Ménez and Kermeno, Kerdiorn , Autret de Trémaria de Kérazan and Lézongar). This vault rests on sandpits, to the West they are decorated with medallions similar to those of the nave (one can notice the coat of arms of Gouzillon), to the East, they unfold in a long polychrome garland.
This transept is separated from the choir by a large arcade surmounted by a large wooden panel whose fall allowed, on January 19, 1993, to discover a beautiful painting with in the foreground, Saint Dominic, Saint Catherine of Siena, in the background in its center, the Battle of Lepanto.
bataille de Lépante
On the opposite wall above the window, the Agony of Christ, covers an older painting of which only the date remains: 1611.
At the North West corner an 18th century confessional. is surmounted by a 15th century wooden processional cross.
Behind the choir gate (do not enter) line up :
A small 19th century altar behind which are placed, supported by poles, four small statues :
Saint Tugen (17th century) once carried in procession on a stretcher, Saint Primel, Saint Théodore (late 20th century) and Saint Chrysante.
All surmounted by Saint Corentin in a carved niche.
An ex-voto vessel from the beginning of the 19th century dedicated in Saint Primel.
The altar of the Rosary, erected by the brotherhood created in 1649, hides the original stone altar. It is surmounted by a large painting, both classic and naive, from 1846, where the Virgin crowned by 15 medallions evoking the mysteries of the rosary gives the rosary to Saint Dominic, accompanied by her dog, and to Saint Catherine of Siena..
The antependium (in front of the altar) is decorated with a Virgin and Child under a camaieu similar to that of the side pillars. This painting was discovered during the 1988 restoration..
An ex-voto dedicated to Saint Tugen represents the battleship Bayard.
Above the small window, which would be the oldest part of the building, in a niche of the same style as that of Saint Corentin, Saint Nicolas with the large blessing hand.
the small window, which would be the oldest part of the building.
On a stone console, a naive statue of Saint Chrysante.
The two statues of Saint Chrysante, present in this place, belong to the chapel dedicated to him. They return to their chapel for forgiveness (Sunday before the ascent.